時間：2017-09-11 16:52:14本文內容及圖片來源于讀者投稿,如有侵權請聯系xuexila888@qq.com 楚欣 我要投稿
outstanding ; brilliant ; remarkable ; excellence ; predomination
Characterized by excellence or distinction; eminent.
There has been a steady flow of superior products.
Everyone would have excelled in something if he had known his strong point.
He made an outstanding contribution to science.
She was conspicuous by her brilliant merits.
Her superiority made her a very superior kind of women.
This hotel is in a fabulous location and has returned to excellence.
Epitropic fibre has excellent resistance to reducing agents.
It may be possible for a warlock to steal one of these fine beasts.
1. I had been promoted for what was called gallant and meritorious service. 我之所以得到提拔是由于立下了所謂的英勇卓越的功勛。
2. She was a fiery, brilliant and unyielding intellectual and politician. 她是個充滿激情、才華卓越、毫不妥協的知識分子和政治家。
3. This remarkable technology provides far greater clarity than conventional x-rays. 這項卓越技術的清晰度比常規的X光高得多。
4. Abraham Lincoln achieved greatness. 亞伯拉罕·林肯成就卓越。
5. The medal bears the inscription "For distinguished service". 獎章上刻有“功勛卓越”的字樣。
6. I have had the good fortune to work with some brilliant directors. 我有幸與一些卓越的主管人員共事。
7. The annual competition has encouraged the emergence of several talentedyoung musicians. 每年一度的比賽造就了若干卓越的年輕音樂家.
8. He moulded a talented amateur into a brilliant actor. 他將一個有才華的業余藝術愛好者培養成了卓越的演員.
9. The year went out, with great achievements on all fronts. 這一年以各陣線都獲得卓越的功績而結束.
10. She was strongly committed to her job, a policewoman by eminence. 她非常忠于職守, 一位卓越的女警察.
11. My computer is a desktop computer of excellent quality. 我的計算機是品質卓越的臺式計算機.
12. This diplomat possessed an excellent gift for repartee. 這位外交官具有卓越的應對才能.
13. He was a distinguished publicist. 他是一位卓越的宣傳家.
14. He played with great brilliance. 他的演奏顯示出他卓越的才華.
15. The quality of his character and the caliber of his accomplishments produced a lasting influence. 他的優秀品格和卓越成就影響深遠。
16. I had the car for two years and much enjoyed its excellent handling, quietness and silky gearchange. 我的車買了兩年了，我非常喜歡它卓越的操控性，安靜舒適的駕車環境和平穩流暢的換擋操作。
17. I was delighted to be a nominee and to receive such a prestigious award in recognition of our company's achievements. 我很高興獲得提名，也很榮幸接受如此聲譽卓越的獎項，這是對我們公司所取得成就的認可。
18. The medal bears the inscription 'For distinguished service'. 獎章上刻有“功勛卓越”的字樣。
19. Obey standards unless there is a truly superior alternative. 除非有真正卓越的替代方案,否則必須遵守標準.
20. To such a professional body Roger Chillingworth was a bri lliant acquisition. 與這樣的一種職業團體相比,羅格、齊靈窩斯便成了一個卓越的名家.
Consider… YOU. In all time before now and in all time to come, there has never been and will never be anyone just like you. You are unique in the entire history and future of the universe. Wow! Stop and think about that. You're better than one in a million, or a billion, or a gazillion…
You are the only one like you in a sea of infinity!!!
You're amazing! You're awesome! And by the way, TAG, you're it. As amazing and awesome as you already are, you can be even more so. Beautiful young people are the whimsey of nature, but beautiful old people are true works of art. But you don't become "beautiful" just by virtue of the aging process.
Real beauty comes from learning, growing, and loving in the ways of life. That is the Art of Life. You can learn slowly, and sometimes painfully, by just waiting for life to happen to you. Or you can choose to accelerate your growth and intentionally devour life and all it offers. You are the artist that paints your future with the brush of today.Paint a Masterpiece.
God gives every bird its food, but he doesn't throw it into its nest. Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to do, it's truly up to you.